- 100% organic, natural, biodegradable, compostable
- Absorbs chlorine, heavy metals and other chemicals from tap water and remove its unpleasant taste and odour while releasing beneficial natural minerals (Calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron etc)
- Easy to use: simply boil the charcoal for 10 minutes then place into a pitcher/jug of drinking water.
- Filtering time is approximately 3-4 hours. Even better if left overnight
- Has an ability to make your tap water taste great
- Reaches ideal pH levels (8-8.5)
- Binchotan can be reused up to about 6 months. Reactivate charcoal every two weeks by boiling for 10 minutes and letting dry. This washes out the impurities and frees the charcoal up to absorb more chemicals
- After 6 months, you can still use the charcoal for many other purposes such as
– Removing odour from your shoes, closet or fridge
– Freshen indoor air, absorb dampness in wardrobes and cupboards
– Eliminating electrical waves next to the laptop and all the electronic devices.
– Breaking it into small pieces and placing in the garden soil to improve the flow of water and create air cavities for healthier plant